TopicsEducation, Skills and Employment (8) Communities (3) Health and Wellbeing (2) Business and Economy (1) Leisure and Tourism (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (8)
- Updated 8 months agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of family centres (formerley children's centres) within Durham for children aged under five and their families. Please see https://www.durham.gov.uk/familycentres for more information.
- Updated 8 months agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of museums in County Durham.
- Updated 8 months agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of state funded schools in Durham, including academies. Please see https://www.durham.gov.uk/education for more information.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset providing locations of services including medical centres, educational establishments, stations, community centres, emergency services and hotels. Additional information The Eastings and Northings provided are code point centroids for the relevant post codes only and are not building specific.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilDetails of the term times of Leeds schools since 1993.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows all the schools in Leeds which are currently open and includes eastings and northings for the schools. It will be updated on an annual basis every September.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis page is no longer updated. Please visit the Primary or Secondary school allocations pages which also contain school information. This dataset shows all schools in Leeds including: The name, address and eastings and northings of each school The contact details of each school including telephone number, email and website. The number of pupils, number of places available, age ranges. Nearest (furthest distance from whi...
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis shows all the Children's Centres in Leeds which are currently open. This dataset will be updated on an annual basis every June.