TopicsBusiness and Economy (6) Leisure and Tourism (5) Education, Skills and Employment (1) Travel and Transport (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council (6) Leeds Beer Quest (1) Newcastle City Council (1) Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (1) UK Sport (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (10)
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilList of all Dementia cafes in Leeds. Additional information To find out more about dementia cafes and the support available, please click here: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Dementia-care.aspx
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides a list of all licenced street cafes in Leeds city centre, along with the number of seats at each cafe.
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilThese are licences issued to premises which sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment, or serve hot food after 11pm (e.g. pubs, bars, takeaways, supermarkets and hotels). The best way to work with this dataset is to save it to your computer and open it in a spread sheet program like Microsoft Excel. Please read the 'How to work with this xml file' document below for instructions about how to download this file and work with the data...
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilHere's a useful dataset to some of the places across the city to eat and drink. Please note Work is ongoing to ensure this data is accurate. Further information can be found at: http://www.visitleeds.co.uk
- Updated 5 years agoLeeds Beer QuestThis dataset lists all pubs visited, rated and reviewed by Leeds Beer Quest founders, Rich Daley and Emily Axel. The data includes establishment name, location and their personal rating. Don't agree with them? Join the conversation at http://leedsbeer.info.
- Updated 6 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilDataset containing food hygeine data for establishments in Stockport. Further information on the calculation of food hygeine ratings can be found in the technical documentation below.
- Updated 6 years agoNewcastle City CouncilList of Licences issued to premesis which sell alcohol, provide regular entertainment or hot food after 11.00pm such as pubs , bars and takeaways. Additonal Information Click the link for more infomation: http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/your-council-and-democracy/open-data-and-access-information/open-data/data-sets/licenced-premises-data
- Updated 6 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset provding a comprehensive dataset outlining the quantities of some biomass resources available to Leeds City Council and the methodology used can also act as a guideline of assessment techniques suitable for other local councils to use in their own biomass assessments. Case study The aim of this study was to characterise and quantify the waste biomass resources available to Leeds City Council, calculating the annual mass avai...
- Updated 7 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis data is sourced from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and is available via their API. The data is updated on a daily basis and available in XML format via the link. Terms and Conditions Please ensure you read the FSA's Terms and Conditions before re-using this data. http://www.food.gov.uk/about-us/data-and-policies/aboutsite/termsandconditions/hygiene-rating-data
- Updated 7 years agoUK SportThe following datasets provides a list of events that occurred during stages 1 and 2 of the Tour de France (TdF) 2014. This information was compiled by all local authorities involved in the Tour de France 2014 and collated by TdFHUB2014 Ltd. Following the completion of the TdF 2014 the TdFHUB2014 ltd dissolved and all information was passed and now owned by UK sport. This is a one off dataset and will not be updated.