TopicsHealth and Wellbeing (5) Business and Economy (1) Code of Transparency (1) Education, Skills and Employment (1) Housing (1)
PublishersStockport Metropolitan Borough Council (2) Department for Communities and Local Government (1) Durham County Council (1) Leeds City Council (1)
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds GP registered patients living inside Leeds. Counts per 5 year ageband for MSOAs, Wards, Community Committees, and Leeds.
- Updated 3 years agoDepartment for Communities and Local GovernmentThe Indices of Deprivation 2015 provide a set of relative measures of deprivation for small areas (Lower-layer Super Output Areas) across England, based on seven domains of deprivation. The domains were combined using the following weights to produce the overall Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD): Income Deprivation (22.5%) Employment Deprivation (22.5%) Education, Skills and Training Deprivation (13.5%) Health Deprivation and Disabil...
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains information on the prevalence of a variety of health conditions amongst Stockport residents, aggregated by LSOA. The count of individuals affected by each condition is provided, along with the GP registered population for each LSOA. The data represents a snapshot taken in June 2016. Conditions covered include: Hypertension, Anxiety, Depression, Asthma, Obesity, Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Falls, Cancer, C...
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains the count of births and fertility rate by LSOA for 2015, along with the count and direct age standardized rate of deaths for the period 2013-15. Information on the calculation of direct age standardized rates can be found in the technical documentation below. LiveBirth: Live Births 2015 Fert_Rate: General fertility rate 2015 Deaths: Deaths 2013-2015 Stan_Death: Directly Standardized Rate Deaths 2013-15
- Created 5 years agoDurham County CouncilDurham City Major Centre Statistics