PublishersLeeds City Council (3) Durham County Council (2) Highways England (2) Ordnance Survey (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (8)
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilLocation of salt bins in Durham. To find out more about salt bins, visit: https://www.durham.gov.uk/saltbins
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilA GIS shapefile of publically maintained highways within Durham. For more information see https://www.durham.gov.uk/adoptedhighways
- Updated 5 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing main primary gritting routes in Leeds. Includes information of starting and end points and ward locations. Automated update This dataset is updated automatically on the 1st day of each quarter.
- Updated 6 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides details of all traffic signals in Leeds including their address and Easting/Northing coordinates.
- Updated 6 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides information on the number of dropped kerb applications received by Leeds City Council per calender year, and the income received from these applications. Further information For further information on dropped kerbs, including on how to apply to the Council for one is available from the below link: https://my.leeds.gov.uk/Pages/Form%20Pages/RequestDroppedKerborVehicularCrossingSiteInspection.aspx
- Updated 6 years agoHighways EnglandA dataset to show all Driver Location Signs on the Strategic Road Network. These marker posts are located at 100m intervals. The location is represented as P (post) 110 (kilometres from the start of the motorway) / 9 (+900 metres i.e. 110.9km from the start of the motorway) B (direction of travel, B = East to West in this instance) J28/27 (junction range the post falls between) Area 12 (Highways England management area) P110/9B, ...
- Updated 6 years agoHighways EnglandA dataset providing a minute by minute traffic flow for Junctions 25 to 30 of the M62. Traffic data is recorded via inductive loops by the MIDAS Subsystem (Motorway Incident Detection and Automatic Signalling) for those sites that have been enabled as traffic counting sites. The geographic address includes both a figure for the distance along the carriageway (e.g. 1962 = 96.2km from the start of the motorway) and a letter suffix for t...
- Updated 7 years agoOrdnance SurveyA dataset providing a link to Ordnance Survey open data products. These tools are available to download free of charge under an open government licence. The tools are: OS Open Map - local (beta) a detailed, street level, vector mapping open data product. OS Open names - definitive place names, road numbers and post codes in Great Britain. OS Open rivers (beta) - a high level view of the water network, with generalised geometry an...