PublishersStockport Metropolitan Borough Council (3) Leeds City Council (2) NHS Leeds North Clinical Commissioning Group (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe dataset shows the location of lunch clubs across leeds for people aged over 55.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilTotal amount spent on Agency Qualified Social Workers in Children’s Services in Leeds City Council broken down by supplier
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains the locations of Care Homes and Care Homes with Nursing Provision within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains two measures of demand in Children's Social Care. Open children's social care cases Count of active Children in Need Episodes (Open Cases) in Stockport as at 31st March 2016 Children's social care referrals Count of referrals to Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council Children's Services in the period 1st April 2015 - 31st March 2016 Further information about Children's Social Care can be found on the Citizen's...
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains data on the volume of contacts from members of the public to Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council's Adult Social Care services. Contacts are aggregated by LSOA, using the subject of the referral's address. The data covers the the period April 2015-March 2016 inclusive. lsoContac = Number of contacts originating from within the LSOA during the period.
- Updated 6 years agoNHS Leeds North Clinical Commissioning GroupThe following dataset provides the results of the Joined Up Leeds Survey and the final report. Joined Up Leeds was developed as a two-week period of conversations taking place across the city in which citizens discussed how their health and wellbeing data could and should be shared, the benefits of sharing, the concerns they have, and how information could be used for the benefit of people in Leeds. Brainbox Research, a health and soc...