Leeds City Council and Sport England have teamed up to provide Leeds Let's Get Active, a programme of free gym and swim sessions at all Leeds City Council leisure centres, as well as beginner running, family sports activities and health walks in parks across Leeds. These datasets provide information on what activities are available and where.
Did you know that Leeds Let’s Get Active is also available outside of local leisure centres?
There are plenty of free activities available in local parks and community centres, including:
- Family activities
- Beginner running
- Beginner bootcamps
- Health walks
- Buggie walks
- All activities are free and open to all, so pull on some comfy clothes, pick up a bottle of water and join in the fun!
- For more information on our community activities, please call 0113 395 0001 or visit http:\www.leedsletsgetactive.co.uk
- Sessions may be subject to change during school holidays
- Share your experiences and see what others are saying about their progression on Facebook/leedsletsgetactive and Twitter @leedsgetactive
- Access to a free LLGA sessions will only be permitted until 20 minutes prior to the end of the session