Created 3 years ago, updated a year ago
Datasets showing nitrogen dioxide levels (NO2) at various locations around Leeds.
- The data is collected on an hourly basis
- Column A = Date of collection (YYMMDD)
- Column B = Time of collection
- Column C = Reading
- Column D = Validation (14 means the data has been validated)
- NOTE: The data is not necessarily collected for all dates/times/stations
Defra air quality data
From 17/02/17 this dataset will be archived and superseeded by the ratified air quality dataset https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/ratified-air-quality---nitrogen-dioxide which contains corroborated data quality checked by external auditors.