Created 6 years ago, updated 3 years ago
Datasets showing ratified nitrogen dioxide levels (NO2) at various locations around Leeds. The data is broken down into 15 minute averages.
- The data is not necessarily collected for all dates/times/stations.
- Data collected within 6 months of today's date will be provisional and not verified as accurate.
- Data within the last calendar year will be published at hourly intervals and then once verified the 15 minute averages will be published.
- Annual nitrogen diffusion tube data is also available here: https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/leeds-nitrogen-dioxide-diffusion-tube-network
- Unratified data on the previously collected dataset is available here: https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/air-quality-nitrogen-dioxide. Please note, this dataset is now archived and will not be updated.
Request Access to Ratified air quality - nitrogen dioxide
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.