A dataset providing a link to Ordnance Survey open data products. These tools are available to download free of charge under an open government licence.
The tools are:
- OS Open Map - local (beta) a detailed, street level, vector mapping open data product.
- OS Open names - definitive place names, road numbers and post codes in Great Britain.
- OS Open rivers (beta) - a high level view of the water network, with generalised geometry and network connectivety.
- OS Open roads - a high level view of Britains road network,
- Boundary Line - a full hierarchy of British administrative and electoral boundaries.
- OS Street view - a generalised and simplified street level raster map.
- Code-Point Open - all current postcode units in Great Britain.
- OS vector map district - overlay your own information on a customisable map background.
- 1:25000 - the former OS travel map in a image format
- OS terrain 50 - Regional scale height grid and contours that will add the 3D elements to your analysis
- Strategi - a regional overview of road networks, railway lines, cities and rural wooded areas.
- Meridian 2 - digital maps customisable for communication and topographical themes and route planning.
- Miniscale - a clear and uncluttered national map, ideal for publishing or sales territory planning.
- Land form PANORAMA - dataset enabling environmental analysis.
- OS locator - a searchable gazetteer of road names.
- 1: 50000 - offering over 250 000 placenames and areas of interest (to be withdrawn in 2017)