Created 7 years ago, updated 7 years ago
A dataset providing a link to Ordnance Survey open data products. These tools are available to download free of charge under an open government licence.
The tools are:
- OS Open Map - local (beta) a detailed, street level, vector mapping open data product.
- OS Open names - definitive place names, road numbers and post codes in Great Britain.
- OS Open rivers (beta) - a high level view of the water network, with generalised geometry and network connectivety.
- OS Open roads - a high level view of Britains road network,
- Boundary Line - a full hierarchy of British administrative and electoral boundaries.
- OS Street view - a generalised and simplified street level raster map.
- Code-Point Open - all current postcode units in Great Britain.
- OS vector map district - overlay your own information on a customisable map background.
- 1:25000 - the former OS travel map in a image format
- OS terrain 50 - Regional scale height grid and contours that will add the 3D elements to your analysis
- Strategi - a regional overview of road networks, railway lines, cities and rural wooded areas.
- Meridian 2 - digital maps customisable for communication and topographical themes and route planning.
- Miniscale - a clear and uncluttered national map, ideal for publishing or sales territory planning.
- Land form PANORAMA - dataset enabling environmental analysis.
- OS locator - a searchable gazetteer of road names.
- 1: 50000 - offering over 250 000 placenames and areas of interest (to be withdrawn in 2017)
Request Access to Open data products
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.