This dataset shows all PC and laptop logins for Leeds City Council staff at all its main locations broken down hourly.
- AP indicates Access Point, which is usually a wireless connection
- Wireless client indicates the way the IP address connects.
- The number of logins are for the hour in the heading until the next hour.
- The dataset includes all logins on the site within the given hour, including temporary logins
- Moving between subnets (different connections in the same building) will not result in different logins, however moving networks (different buildings), will
- Multiple logins for the same account may occur when:
- a device swaps between networks (e.g. for meetings) falling in separate hours
- Logging in again after a period of time off the network
- This dataset is automatically updated on a nightly basis.