We manage the collection, treatment and distribution of water in Yorkshire, supplying around 1.24 billion litres of drinking water each day - that's a lot of water. At the same time we also collect, treat and dispose of about one billion litres of waste water safely back into the environment.
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated 5 months agoYorkshire WaterThis dataset is a complete view of all pollution incidents with the following attributes; Covers the last 4 years in line with the EPA summary (2016 - 2019 inclusive) Includes classifications graded 1-3 (excludes 4) Includes EA (environment assessment) reference Includes Grid references Includes date incident occurred The information is formatted the same as per the 2013 - 2017 Pollution incidents, but with the following additions In...
- Updated 5 months agoYorkshire Water
- Updated 7 months agoYorkshire Water
- Updated 10 months agoYorkshire WaterThis dataset contains 13,819 anonymised responses from customers on their water consumption and usage within the household. The data has been compiled from December 2018 to March 2020 inclusive and provides brand new insight into consumption trends across our region. For more information on how we process customer data, please visit our partner savewatersavemoney who collect this information on behalf of us to provide customers with a b...
- Updated 10 months agoYorkshire Water